Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Unveiling: Round and Round

Just completed today. Round and Round was something I thought would be fun to do, and it was. I lined up my paints in the order I wanted to lay them down, and pretty much stuck to that order with an exception or two when it seemed I needed another color in place. No need to try and count the number of colors used...there are 18 total (19 if you count the black painted sides). There will be a "Series" name for this piece (to come). I just haven't settled in on a name at the moment. Other paintings in the series will have a varied shape and narrower color scheme.

Round and Round
20" x 20", Acrylic Paint on Canvas. 2012
$400.00 Directly from the Artist
Click Images for Larger and Better Quality Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment