Sunday, March 11, 2012

Art Gallery News: TRUST Art Gallery in Willcox, Arizona

TRUST Art Gallery Website

TRUST Art Gallery on Facebook



I discovered TRUST Art Gallery in Willcox, Arizona through Facebook this past week. I hope you click the links above and go to the sites to see the beautiful work being created by the talented artists currently on exhibit.

The gallery is at the same location at the Keeling-Schaefer Vineyards' Wine Tasting Room making for another great reason to plan a visit to Willcox. Art and Wine, a perfect combination as we know.

Keeling-Schaefer Vineyards Website

A plan is in the works for myself and some friends to personally visit the gallery in the coming weeks. I hope this inspires you to make a visit to Willcox in the near future.

TRUST Art Gallery is the first local gallery (Tucson/SE Arizona) that I've blogged about so far. As I locate other galleries of interest, I'll share those with you as well. If you live in the area or ever plan to visit, I hope you can stop in and say hello to Thomas and see the various artists' work on display in the art gallery.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Keeling-Schaefer wine...I was just gifted a bottle of their Three Sisters Syrah. Looking forward to opening it up with a nice meal.

    ReplyDelete