Thursday, March 1, 2012

Naples, Florida: Gulfshore Life Magazine Article About the Hirshhorn's

Click Here for Link to the Gulfshore Life Magazine Article

What a great article about the Hirshhorn's. I subscribe to Gulfshore Life Magazine and I love Naples, Florida. I'd like to return to my Florida roots someday, and see myself living back in Florida once more and preferably in the Naples area. Naples has a nicely established artist community and the Hirshhorn's are just one of many great connections to the art scene. I didn't get the chance to tour the Hirshhorn Museum in Washington D.C. while on vacation in 2009. My day ran short and the museum was closed when I made it by, but I did enjoy walking around the beautifully designed Sculpture Garden that evening before sunset. Enjoy the article and some of my own pictures from when I toured the Hirshhorn Museum's Sculpture Garden.

Click Images for a Better and Even Larger Picture











Pictured Inside: Diana K.


1 comment:

  1. This was an incredibly cool sculpture garden!

    ReplyDelete