Friday, March 2, 2012

First Painting of a New Series: Drag Stripes

Drag Stripes I is the first painting as the “I” indicates in a new series that kept me up nearly all night when the concept first came to me. I couldn’t stop thinking about this new series and where I might take it over time. Look for more of the series in the future to have a variety of color and technique applied but bold no matter the color scheme.

Drag Stripes I
Drag Stripes Series
36" x 24", Acrylic Paint on Canvas. 2012
$450.00 Directly from the Artist
 Click Images for Larger and Better Quality Pictures




5 comments:

  1. This is great. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the bold colors and the sophisticated simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jim, very bold colors, good rhythm and composition. Keep the momentum going!

    ReplyDelete